Job title: BI Analyst
Job description: Company Description
Veeam is a leading provider of backup and recovery software for virtual, physical and cloud environments.
Different Veeam departments take care of every phase of the solution life cycle: development and testing, implementation through an extensive partner network, and technical support in multiple languages.
Veeam builds products to meet complex backup and data management challenges. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization; Windows, Linux and Unix physical systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers; Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud public clouds; and many other technologies that form the core of modern IT.
Our Corporate Information Systems team oversees the operation of our company’s information systems. These include not only the website but also a forum, client portals and internal tools. No product release goes without their support, and all our web services run smoothly as a result of their work.
Your tasks will include:
- Create, design, implement and support new dashboards in Tableau;
- Maintain, fix, and update a set of customized business reports (data visualization) in Tableau BI system;
- Collaborate with Data Engineers during data sets preparation for reports;
- Collaborate with customers to clarify requirements/design documents;
- Develop tutorials for the reports and make presentations on the usage of implemented dashboards to end users.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience with BI systems (Tableau/Power BI/Qlik or other BI tools);
- SQL skills (Vertica, Postgres, etc);
- English skills (writing + speaking) – B1 or higher.
Nice to have:
- Higher education – technical, mathematical, engineering, computer science or economics degrees are a plus;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, ability to interact appropriately with customers, vendors, partners and experts on specific issues;
- Experience in Agile and Scrum is a plus.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment (only within Czech Republic).
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Job date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 06:09:27 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net