Job title: Backend Engineer (f/m/d)
Company: Banxware GmbH
Job description: Your mission
- Be part of a highly motivated, product-focused and customer-obsessed team.
- Build scalable APIs and reliable 3rd party integrations with our financial partners.
- Fully own your product, from system design to infra operations.
- Work side by side with the CTO in a tight-knit, agile, inclusive team.
- Engage in the team’s problem space and actively participate in the shaping of technical and architectural solutions.
- Be an ambassador for your products, while dealing with both internal and external customers.
- Promote a culture of knowledge sharing and mutual trust.
What will make you succeed:
- The capacity to deliver quality results while understanding the business demands of a very fast-paced fintech start-up.
- You have already some experience dedicated to building cloud-native APIs.
- Proudly own your product, from the whiteboard to development, to testing and delivering.
- Wholehearted passion for engineering, namely building robust and scalable backend services (e.g., Node/JS/TS, Java/Scala/Kotlin, Python, Golang).
- Proficiency in cloud technologies (e.g., Docker, K8s, AWS Lambda, AWS ECS, AWS Fargate).
- Experience with relational (e.g., PostgreSQL, MySQL), document based (e.g., DynamoDB, MongoDB) or in-memory (e.g., ElastiCache, Redis) databases.
- Willingness to embrace infra-as-code (e.g., CDK, CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Easiness with developer tools, such as CI/CD pipelines (e.g., Jenkins, GitLab, Concourse, CircleCI), monitoring and logging (e.g., CloudWatch, ELK, Datadog), testing frameworks (e.g., Selenium, Locust, K2, Spock, Mocha).
- Having a commitment to efficiency and automation.
- To think big and to elevate the team along with yourself. Always aim for high standards!
- Industry experience in banking, financing or online payments is a plus.
- Experience with event-driven architectures (e.g., Kafka, RabbitMQ, SQS/SNS) is also a plus.
- Experience working with Ruby and/or RoR is nice to have.
- A valid work permit for Germany.
- A competitive salary and participation in our share options programme.
- This is a full-time position for our office in Berlin. We offer the possibility to work remote (within Germany), or from our cosy office in the centre of Berlin.
- Our team stands out: here, you will get to work with a team of seasoned industry experts that still strive to learn every day.
- By joining us as an early employee, you will have unrivalled autonomy and ownership of engineering at Banxware.
- The tools you need to do your job: your choice of laptop, operating system, productivity software and desk set-up.
- Potential to grow into a senior role as we continue to extend our team quickly.
__You belong here
We are big fans of diversity. At Banxware, everyone is accepted, included and celebrated, irrespective of their sexual orientation, culture, gender, religion, physical ability or the absence of any of these.
We encourage people without degrees to apply – we believe what you’ve worked on and achieved is way more important (if you could include your GitHub profile or a link to your portfolio that would be great!)
We encourage the Women in Tech community actively to apply: our Co-Founder Miriam is the role model in this respect.__
Job date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 23:59:00 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net