Job title: Associate Junior Revenue Manager
Job description: Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest hotel groups with nine distinctive hotel brands, and more than 1,600 hotels in operation and under development in 120 countries. The Group’s overarching brand promise is Every Moment Matters with a signature Yes I Can! service ethos. People are at the core of our business success and future. Our people are true Moment Makers and together we bring the culture, spirit, environment and opportunities that empower you to be your best, every day, everywhere, every time. Together, we make Every Moment Matter.
We focus on you as a person, your skills, talents, and passion – not only on your resume. Because mindset is what it’s all about. And you can grow the rest with us. That’s a promise!
We are now looking for an Associate Junior Revenue Manager.
The Associate Junior Revenue Manager will be responsible for delivering all aspects of revenue management, for a small designated cluster of hotels, in order to achieve the budgeted objectives for total revenue generating points of sale. The scope includes pricing, yielding and total revenue optimization and requires a strategic, analytical and commercial mindset. The Associate Junior Revenue Manager will work with the Hotel Team and relevant key Commercial & Marketing stakeholder to drive Total Profitable Revenue and grow market share.
The Associate Junior Revenue Manager will be coached in his/her function by an Associate Director of Revenue Management.
– Understand market dynamics and monitor competitor pricing to grow revenue and RevPAR for assigned portfolio. 20%
– Deliver effective pricing and ensure optimal inventory for all revenue streams and market segments. 20%
– Generate revenue forecasts and budgets for all hotels within area of responsibility. 20%
– Understand, investigate and extract data from any relevant system needed for problem solving and analysis. 15%
– Embrace and ensure optimization of new systems and tools to maximize revenue. 15%
– Grow total revenue and reach budgeted targets in RevPAR and RGI market penetration. Ensure forecast accuracy.
– A successful candidate will either have or quickly establish a strong knowledge in market dynamics and hotel technology including Revenue Management Systems (such as IDeaS G3 or Duetto GC), Hotel Reservation Systems (PMS/S&C) and Distribution Systems (Channel Manager, GDS, CRS, Distribution Connectivity Partners, OTA Extranets). Combining the understanding of systems thinking with a balanced approach also upon what is needed commercially and operationally is key.
– You will need strong communication skills, be able to easily build trust with key hotel and corporate stakeholders and balance long term strategic direction with short term rate & volume optimization. A successful candidate will have strong analysis skill, be well organized with an eye for details.
Minimum education: N/A – Relevant background suggests Bachelor or Master degree in Hospitality, Business Administration, Finance or Statistics
Minimum experience: 1 year of experience in Revenue Management, Pricing and/or Distribution
Language skills: Fluent in English both written and spoken. Other languages is a plus
Required certificates: N/A – Desirable to be experienced in Hotel Reservation Systems, Revenue Management Systems and/or Distribution / Channel Management Systems.
Work permit: Must hold a valid one for EU
About Company: „Radisson Hotel Group is a leading hospitality company serving as a true host and best partner to guests, owners, business partners and talent. Our eight unique hotel brands offer award-winning and exceptional hotel experiences, originating from our strong Scandinavian heritage of design and innovation. Our brands embody our modern vision of hospitality, including authentic local tastes, stylish living design, unique locations and vibrant social scenes. Radisson Hotel Group brings a refreshed commitment to hospitality leadership to meet the changing travel industry and the bespoke needs of our guests. We provide exceptional service in all of our hotels across the globe and strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond guest expectations.“
Job date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 03:11:49 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net