Job title: Assistant Finance Manager
Company: Michael Page
Job description: The successful Assistant Finance Manager candidate will be working closely with the Finance manager, carrying out operational tasks such as forecasting and accounts reconciliation, as well as helping to guide the team through the analyses and findings.
As an Assistant Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Accounting journal entries and month-end close management
- P&L management and GL accounts reconciliation
- Perform financial reporting and forecasting activities
- AP and AR management
- Provide advice on financial matters impacting the company as a whole
- Take actions to encourage timely customer’s invoices payments.
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status.
- Competitive salary package (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
To successfully fill the Assistant Finance Manager position, you will bring the following skills and competences: * Bachelors degree in finance, accounting or related field * Proven relevant working experience in accounting/finance * Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills * Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail * Fluent in English. Dutch is desired * EU citizenship/valid permit to work in the Netherlands * Desired experience in Dutch tax regulations
An international company in the Oil and Gas sector, located in Rozenburg, leading the industry for over thirty years, in testing and inspection, providing a wide range analyses within bio fuel, petroleum, petrochemical and agricultural commodities.
Location: Rozenburg, Zuid-Holland
Job date: Sat, 05 Nov 2022 23:16:03 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net