Job title: Accounting & Tax Manager
Company: John Deere
Job description: Welcome to John Deere, the leading manufacturer of agricultural, forestry, construction, lawn and grounds care equipment supported by comprehensive parts and financial services solutions. With around 73,500 employees worldwide, we generate total sales of $39 billion. Join us and be key in managing the biggest global challenge: supplying 7 billion people with food, clothing and infrastructure.
For our Luxembourg John Deere Holding business we are looking for a:
Accounting & Tax Manager
The John Deere Holding and Cash Management and teams help John Deere optimize the Enterprise’s tax management strategies and redeployment of cash worldwide through cash pooling structures. Within this framework you will supervise an accounting team and manage the successful delivery of highly complex accounting and finance projects and solutions including in-depth analysis and leverage of international tax structures. You will act as a leader to drive the team through the priorities, strategies, and business goals.
Acting as a key leader, you will:
- Leading a full range of tax transactions in compliance with laws and regulations within required timeframes
- Be responsible for ensuring all monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting deadlines are met and that the output is of the high standard required by the company.
- Supervise VAT and tax returns along with Transfer Pricing reports
- Ensure that all processes relating to finance function are adhered to and managed effectively
- Manage annual external audit.
- Maintain a professional and dedicated approach to duties and adhere to corporate standards for behavior and loyalty to the objectives and goals of the company.
- Ensure that all local statutory filing and tax deadlines are met.
- Coordinate accounting staff, build a strong team and assess their performance
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
What Skills You Need:
- Proven work experience as an accounting and/or tax manager
- High level of expertise of accounting principles (US GAAP, Lux GAAP) as well as technical aspects (multi-currency, loans, equity movements, hedging etc.)
- Good knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Conscientious, detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to have a pragmatic approach on complex tasks as well as extensive analysis skills
- Real team player with a positive and proactive approach, strong communication skills
- Ability to stay calm and focused while managing tight deadlines and multiple priorities
- High sense of responsibility and initiative
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Fluent in English, German/French would be an asset
- Finance, Accounting or Taxation degree
What You’ll Get:
- A multicultural international inclusive environment
- Competitive pension & life cover/income protection benefits
- Flexible working solutions and teleworking to balance family and career
- Development and learning opportunities to support current needs and future aspirations
We look forward to your application!
The position is located in Luxembourg, only candidate with valid EU work permit will be considered.
Job date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 02:52:52 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net