Job title: Workshop Coordinator (f/m/d)
Job description: The European Society of Radiology (ESR) is a non-political and non-profit organisation dedicated to strengthening and uniting European Radiology. With more than 120,000 members worldwide, it has become the largest radiological society which organises one of the most innovative scientific congresses in this field, the European Congress of Radiology (ECR), in Vienna.
The mission of the ESR is to serve the health needs of the general public by supporting scientific research as well as education and training, while striving to improve the quality of radiological practice.
In addition to the existing team, the ESR is looking for a committed full-time team member (38.5 hours) for the following position:
Workshop Coordinator (f/m/d)
WORKING LANGUAGE ENGLISH
The position to be filled concerns the European School of Radiology (ESOR), which organises workshops online and onsite throughout Europe and promotes training programmes in the field of medical imaging.
Your future daily business:
- Organisation of online workshops (coordination between speakers, streaming provider, graphic and PR department)
- Organisation of workshops throughout Europe (preparation, on-site management and postprocessing)
- Scientific programme coordination (speaker invitations, creation of guidelines etc.)
- Correspondence with international leading radiologists, streaming providers, congress centres, hotels and other suppliers
- Preparation and correction of online promotional material (mailings, videos, social media)
- Content management of ESOR Website
- Back office and database maintenance incl. evaluations and statistics
- Creation of meeting invitations, agendas, minutes, PowerPoint presentations
- Editing and writing various texts in English
- Excellent command of English language, additional language skills beneficial
- High school graduate, preferably in the tourism/congress area (University degree beneficial)
- Very good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Organisational talent with attention to detail
- Interest in online events
- Professional appearance and excellent manners
- Willingness to travel
We offer you:
- A modern office in the heart of Vienna (U1, U2, U3 and U4)
- An exciting and empowering company culture with passionate people
- Diverse set of tasks in a meaningful and international setting
The monthly gross salary for this job vacancy is at least EUR 1,900 (14 times per year). The final salary depends on your relevant experience and qualification.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please send your complete application (CV with photo, cover letter, relevant certificates and salary expectations) to job@myESR.org. The applicant must have a valid work permit for Austria.
European Society of Radiology
Am Gestade 1
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net