Job title: Working student (m./f./div.) Software test of motorsport tools
Job description: Company Description
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- You will work in Bosch Motorsports currently expanding tool test team that is staffed and ran by students.
- With your endurance, curiosity and an eye for small things you will support our test process with
○ Requirement based test design and test execution of manual test cases for Windows applications
○ Contributing to the release process of software projects with tests in a laboratory as well as on vehicles
○ Reviewing test results
○ Reproducing issues reported by colleagues and from customers in the field
○ Contributing to the continuous improvement and maintenance of our test environment
○ Test reporting and support throughout the release process
○ In addition to performing functional testing you can also contribute to the improvement of our user interfaces and our products usability
- Our team is primarily ran and managed by students. Depending on your interests and skills you have the ability to be involved in training new students or in the management of our team.
- Your work in an agile business unit geard towards achieving the highest performance possible will give you an insight into the current development of electronic control units for motorsport use, the development process and methodology.
Start: January 2022 (or later)
Time: 6 months
Working hours: 10 hours per week
- Personality: You are independent, thorough and team oriented.
- Enthusiasm: You are motivated to find each and every bug in our software, enjoy working as a team and will strive to improve our products in any way possible
- Education: You are currently enrolled as a student of mechatronics, computer engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or similar.
Prerequisite for the working student is the matriculation at a university. Please enclose with your application a current certificate of enrollment, study and examination regulations and, if applicable, a valid work and residence permit for Germany.
Need support during your application?
Daniela Schneider (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Jörg Riegg (Functional Department)
Job date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 08:20:26 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net