Job title: Working student International Product Management (f/m/div.)
Job description: Company Description
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Bosch Thermotechnik GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- During your assignment you will support the International Product management within their daily business.
- You will prepare market analysis to create new product ideas.
- Furthermore, you will actively support international product launch projects.
- Not least, you will support the team by creating presentations and marketing materials.
- Education: Master studies in the field of economics, business studies, engineering or comparable
- Personality and Working Practice: team-oriented, structured and independent
- Experience and Knowledge: proficient in MS Office (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel and Teams)
- Languages: very good in English
Start: according to prior agreement
Duration: 6 months – 10 h/week
Requirement for this working student position is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Nora Houstava (Business Department)
+49 7153 306-2197
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net