Job title: Workforce administration representative Dow Terneuzen
Job description: In addition to a good command of the English language, you also speak another foreign language and you possess at least a Bachelor’s degree. Did we just describe you in the previous sentence? Then Manpower is looking for you! There is a function available as a workforce administration representative at Dow. In your new role you will take care of the workforce administration. In exchange for your commitment, you will receive a gross salary up to € 3,400 per month and travel allowance. Are you ready for your next career step? Then this is your chance, read on and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a workforce administration representative for Dow in Terneuzen.
If employees have questions, they know where to find you! These questions come in through phone, chat or eRequest. In turn, you patiently assist them and answer all of their questions. There is a versatile range of tasks and in your work week you are responsible for the following:
- Identifying and delivering solutions to employees and People Leaders
- Delegating and escalating queries as appropriate
- Tracking progress and providing continuous feedback to requestors on status of their queries
- Engaging in improving Knowledge Base and Case Management content
- Supporting oversight of service operations by responding to service demands
What’s in it for you?
- Gross salary between €2,400 and €3,200 per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- A job for a longer period of time
- International working environment
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy via Manpower
About the company
Dow is an international organization driven by science and technology. The Dow plant in Terneuzen develops and produces basic chemicals, which are distributed to clients in more than 160 countries across the globe. Safety is of paramount importance at Dow; you will be working with personal protective equipment (PPE) on the plant. Dow also values diversity within its teams. In 2020 Dow was recognized as a Top Employer, in part because of their support of local initiatives such as public events and environmental projects.
In this position you will be working during regular office hours.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in the field of Human Resources, Communications, International Business or similar
- An excellent command of the English language (at least C1-level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- An excellent command of one of the following languages: Turkish, Dutch, French, German, Spanish, or Italian (at least C1-level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- A Dutch work permit that is valid for at least nine months or EU-citizenship
- A Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offences
Living in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom is a bonus, but not mandatory!
Don’t wait too long to apply. After your application, Manpower will contact you within two working days!
Expected salary: €3400 per month
Location: Terneuzen, Zeeland
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 05:03:14 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net