Job title: Work Pack Co-Ordinator – Electrical Installation – Sweden
Job description: We currently have an immediate requirement for an experienced Electrical Work Pack Co-Ordinator to join the project team on a large-scale industrial project in Northern Sweden.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation, compilation and maintenance of Electrical Installation work packs as well as ensuring the highest standards are being upheld on the project.
Reporting to: Electrical Project Lead
Duties will include:
- Maintaining electrical work packs.
- Creating work pack trackers for the project and delivering the project requirements against the schedule/completion trackers.
- Prioritize high-priority work scopes with the construction leads to meet the plan and work closely with the schedulers to deliver these.
- Define the completion strategy and share your time between work packs and completion certification to close work packs out with proper signed and completed certification.
- Ensuring quality assurance of all work scopes is maintained and all work is performed in accordance with company policies and the Health & Safety at work act.
- Arranging and executing system walk-downs and recording punch items.
- Working closely with MEP teams and installation crews.
- Population/approval of ITP’s, ITR’S and all formal documentation.
- A Professional Qualification in Engineering or related Electrical discipline
- +5 Years experience in an Electrical Work Pack Co-Ordinator Role
- Recent experience working on large scale industrial projects
- Be available and willing for variable rotational work
- Ability to work well under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent work and personal ethics that include trustworthiness, commitment, and empathy
- Confident, creative, and energetic approach to addressing all work pack related issues
- Ability to produce quality written reports
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS Word
You must be flexible on rotational breaks. The requirement is immediate.
The Hourly/Daily Rate and package are negotiable depending on your previous experience.
- Private accommodation
- Access to a Company Car
If you feel you fit the criteria please get in touch immediately and we’ll contact you as soon as possible to discuss the role.
You must hold a an EU Passport or Swedish work Permit/Residency Card to be considered fro this role.
Job date: Wed, 03 Nov 2021 23:27:51 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net