Job title: Work at Home English Advisor for Financial Software Company – Porto, Portugal
Job description: Learn, lead & grow. #SitelPortugal
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints.
With our award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
Come and work with us.
Do you want to be part of global project in a financial software company?
Are you English native or fluent with strong communication skills?
Do you value your work-life balance and want to work from home?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our English Customer Support team.
Our client is one of the world’s most renowned financial software companies, delivering personalized experiences on a trusted and open platform.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Being in charge of dealing with customers tech queries through chat, email and phone, ensuring the best quality service
- Handling incoming queries from customers related to their products (personal finance, small business, consumer tax, and accounting) in order to provide effective solutions
- Solve with precision and efficiency emerging issues that customers may face
- Perform corrections and optimize the customers technical knowledge
- Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
Maximize your experience.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of English (C2)
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to Portugal
Gain stability, expand possibilities.
What’s in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Be bold. Be you.
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!
Apply today at
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net