Job title: Windows Client Senior Expert (fluent English required)
Company: Montarelo Consulting
Job description: The company: our customer is a German multinational Corporation that operates all over the world since more than 65 years and is one of the leading providers of Logistics industry. More than 18,000 employees and around 3.500 M€ revenue. They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee of them, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organization
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
Job location: Madrid. European Union citizen otherwise valid job permit mandatory. At least one day per week remote work allowed.
Expected travel: Not regularly, just some trip when needed, possibly to Hamburg once in a while, maybe 2-3 times per year.
Education and Training:
- BSc or Master in Computer Sciences or an equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft Windows 10 certifications valuable, but not required.
- Spanish: Native language, otherwise business fluent, B2 level.
- English: Very good Business English required (excellent communication skills). B2/C1 level.
- German: Business German highly valuated but not required(excellent communication skills). B2/ZDfB level.
Organizational position: Reporting to the IT Client Software Lead (located in Hamburg).
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time, as internal employee.
Salary: Depending on experience.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere in a company that cares about an excellent team spirit always encouraging creativity.
- Challenging, independent work in an innovative and creative environment.
- Professional and personal training opportunities to advance your career.
- English and/or German language classes to improve your language skills.
- Organize your own working hours including the possibility of working from home sometimes.
- Reduced working hours during summer (July and August).
- You will work right in the heart of Madrid in a digital innovation international team.
Purpose of the function:
- Have you always wanted to make a difference? Help us create the future of intralogistics with innovative solutions based on a modern IoT Data & Services Platform!
- In a nice, modern office environment and agile setting, our teams of experts work on products, services and platforms to make the management of intralogistics fleets for our international customers more reliable, safer and more efficient.
Description of the position:
To foster our growth at our development and IT services site in the city centre of Madrid, we are looking for a Senior Expert in Windows Client software environments to fulfil a permanent, full-time position.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Configuration, packaging and patch management of Windows 10 and applications
- Management of Windows 10 apps (Microsoft Store)
- Permanent renewing of the Windows 10 clients (Evergreen concept)
- Maintenance of task sequences
- Client Management with System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Intune / Microsoft Endpoint Manager (18,000 clients in more than 25 countries)
- Consulting for all departments (in German or English)
- Conception of Windows client solutions (in German or English)
- Processing of requests, changes and incidents in the Windows client environment (2nd level, in German 90% and English 10%)
- Work in various IT projects
- At least 3+ years of professional Windows Client software management.
- Several years of professional experience with focus on „Windows Client“
- Very good Windows 10 knowledge as well as scripting skills (Powershell…)
- Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise knowledge required
- SCCM experience required
- Intune / Microsoft Endpoint Manager experience highly valuable
Additional valuable skills:
- Azure knowledge desired
- Microsoft 365 Security Features (Defender AV, Azure ATP, Conditional Access) desired
- Remote Desk Services / Terminal Server desired
- Microsoft Autopilot desired
- IVANTI Patch for SCCM desired (SCCM extension, for patching non-Microsoft applications)
- Very good English or German in writing and oral communications
- Customer-oriented, competent and service-oriented appearance
- Enjoyment of continuous development
- High level of personal responsibility and ability to work in a team
If you are interested, apply here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including in the subject: ‘Windows Client Expert (Madrid)’ along with your English CV.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net