Job title: Windows administrator with English (asap)
Job description: WINDOWS SERVER ADMINISTRATOR WITH ENGLISH
Our client, a well-known IT company, is looking for a versatile computer enthusiast who would be able to handle Windows administration and in future also some programming.
- Manage infrastructure for end-to-end process in software transfer and installation.
- Develop and manage OS and WEB based software for end-to-end monitoring and ticket logging.
- Develop tools and processes to increase productivity.
- Gather data and measure metrics to optimize results and implement improvements.
- Look for new opportunities to automate various maintenance and deployment tasks.
- Work to complete assigned tasks and projects.
- Provide support for issues related to Image transfer and Load process.
- Provide solution within defined SLA and assist in issue resolution or escalation.
An ideal candidate should have:
- Preferrably Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences or related IT fields but other relevant, especially technical, specialization i also possible.
- 2+ years‘ experience in working with Network, database (MS SQL 2012/2017) and OS (Windows 2012/2016) technologies.
- Software development experience in Windows and MS SQL environment.
- Knowledge and working experience with PowerShell, C#, .Net, TSQL.
- Prior experience in a technical support center environment with knowledge of basic principles of IT standards and ITIL incident and problem management.
- Prior experience in system/network infrastructure design and maintenance is highly desired.
However, an ideal hardly ever occurs so give it a try and send your CV anyway if you meet at least some of the above-mentioned requirements.
What you can expect:
- Interesting job in a stimulating environment
- Unique chance of further professional growth
- Everyday use of English, international team
Start date as soon as possible, 1 year contract with expected extension.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net