Job title: Web Designer/Integrator – Grand-Rosière-Hottomont
Job description: With a small team of smart people, who like working hard and having fun too, we released a disruptive enterprise management software suite. Since it’s creation in 2005, OpenERP (formerly TinyERP) has aimed to be a fully open source, full featured (Accounting, HR, CRM, Manufacturing, etc.) alternative to traditional business application suites such as SAP and Microsoft. Over the years our little team has grown to serve over 1000 partners in more than 70 countries, while maintaining our commitment to the open source community and providing a friendly and stimulating work environment for our employees. Because of our constant growth, we’re now looking for people to reinforce our team of enthousiastic developers. So if working on an open source project in a friendly and cooperative atmosphere sounds like fun to you, read on…
What we expect.
As a Web Designer, you’ll work on several projects for the overall design of Odoo website, Odoo backend, and website themes. It’s a part-design, part-development role: 60/40.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a „get it done“ spirit.
- Work on a large variety of projects
- UX/UI, design & code
- App & website design improvement
- Interact with other teams
(RD, PO, Events, Marketing, HR)
- Adobe Suite
- Fluent in French or English
- Creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for Belgium
- Passionated about software/web
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in video editing/video animation
- Bootstrap 4, Sass, Github, XML
- UX oriented
What’s great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours.
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net