Job title: Warranty Technician
Company: CAF Netherlands
Job description: The project
CAF is the designer and manufacturing of 72 new trams for de Gemeente Amsterdam (GVB). To extend our current international team we are looking for a Warranty Technician to take care of the electrical and mechanical warranty work for the brand new ‘’15 G CAF“ trams that we have delivered to our customer GVB.
As a Warranty Technician you have a technical background, you are experienced in finding malfunctions and are capable of finding solutions to improve complex systems. The Warranty Technician detects, diagnoses and gives technical information on the issues found. You write reports, analyze the technical issues with the Warranty Manager and implement solutions. As a Warranty Technician, you will also perform any other tasks as assigned by your supervisor. You will be working in shifts (morning, afternoon and night shifts during weekdays). The work location is currently closed during the weekend. The Warranty Technician reports to the Warranty Engineer.
· A degree in either Electrics, Electronics, Mechanical or Mechatronics (MBO 3+);
· A minimum of 3 years of experience in a comparable position or in the maintenance of comparable installations, for example the railway, industrial, maritime or aviation industry;
· Eager to learn and challenged by solving technical issues;
· A good level of Dutch and English both verbal and written;
· Must be in possession of a valid work- and residence permit.
Compensation & Benefits
· A competitive salary based on a 40 hour work week;
· 27 vacation days and 13 roster free days;
· A shift allowance;
· A travel allowance arrangement;
· A pension scheme;
· Work in an international and dynamic environment;
· The opportunity to develop yourself by working on the very latest trams.
CAF is one of the international market leaders in the design, manufacture and maintenance of modern rolling stock. In the Netherlands we deliver 54 new trams to de Provincie Utrecht 206 new sprinters to de Nederlandse Spoorwegen and 72 new trams to de Gemeente Amsterdam. In the future we will also deliver 30 new metro’s to de Gemeente Amsterdam. We are a Spanish company with approximately 13.000 employees worldwide who work on about 100 projects spread out over 40 countries. For more information about the company, check our .
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 22:54:09 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net