Job title: Warranty Engineer
Company: CAF Netherlands
Job description: The position
For our international team in Amsterdam we are looking for a hands-on Warranty Engineer to perform warranty activities on machinery and equipment installed in our client’s new tram units. As an engineer you have a broad technical background, are experienced in finding malfunctions and are capable of finding solutions to improve complex systems. You have a solid knowledge of rolling stock or similar complex systems (such as electrical, electronic and mechanical systems) and are capable of dealing with customer queries. As a Warranty Engineer you research defects, diagnose and give technical information on the issues found. You write reports, consult on the analysis of the technical issues with the Warranty Manager, implement the solutions you’ve found and any other (ad-hoc) tasks as assigned. In this position you will be managing a team of Warranty Technicians and solve existing and potential problems within a set deadline.
- A bachelor degree in either Electrics, Electronics, Mechanical or Mechatronics.
- 3+ years experience in a similar position in either after sales, industrial maintenance in the railway, maritime, aviation sector or similar.
- Technical skills that include a strong understanding of machinery, electronic, electrical, mechanical systems.
- A solid understanding of maintenance processes as well as a warranty background.
- Organized, detail oriented, efficient and able to work under pressure.Eager to learn and challenged by solving technical issues.A
- Good level of English, Spanish and/or Dutch knowledge would be a plus.
- In the possession of a valid work- and residence permit that allows you to work in The Netherlands.
Salary and benefits
Working for CAF is working in an international and dynamic environment. CAF offers a competitive salary with 40 holidays per annum (of which 13 roster free days) based on a 40 hour work week, a travel allowance arrangement, a pension plan, a laptop and mobile phone.
CAF truly believes in a more sustainable world and is firmly committed to contribute working towards offering new, more efficient and eco-friendly forms of transport. CAF is one of the international market leaders in the design, manufacture and maintenance of modern rolling stock. CAF is a Spanish company with approximately 13000 employees worldwide who work on about 100 projects spread out over 40 countries. For more information about the company, check out .
CAF Netherlands was established in 2017 with an office in Utrecht. Our current activities in the Netherlands take place in Nieuwegein, Amsterdam, Diemen, Leidschendam and Utrecht. In our factories in Spain CAF manufactures 206 new Sprinters for the NS, 54 new trams for the Provence of Utrecht and 72 new trams and 30 new metro’s for the city of Amsterdam.
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 22:57:51 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net