Job title: Waiter/Waitress
Job description: Led by new contemporary Spanish Chef Manuel Pereira, the Bluespoon Restaurant & Bar menus will have a Mediterranean takeover for the summer. When Mediterranean is in the name, tapas is of course the game. Be it Spanish, Italian, French, or Greek, the heroes on our menus will be everyone’s favorite sharing plates. Best washed down with bottomless drinks packages including Spritzer, that pale Provence rosé and cocktails by Campari.
Do you feel your creative juices flowing?!
Because we are looking for a Waiter/Waitress!
- Not just for any waiter; you are a Bluespoon Waiter;
- Eager to learn all about our menu, sure to give the best recommendations to our guests;
- By adding some personal flavor and touch, you never back away from casual and genuine conversations with our guests from near and far.
What does the ROLE entail?
- Providing excellent service to guests and internal customers at all times;
- Handling any guest and internal customer complaints, inquiring in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure they are resolved satisfactorily;
- Maintains par stocks of all equipment and guest supplies as required.
- Seating, presenting menu, taking orders, and serving guests, following proper sequence and procedure, answering enquiries and making suggestions as appropriate;
- Checking and replenishing Mini Bar, raising bills for consumed items, picking up and storing requisitions, if applicable;
- Clearing and resetting counters or tables at conclusion of each course or function;
- Computing bills on MICROS and accepting payments, performing cashier functions as required;
- Having a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items in the menu, and the ability to recommend Food and Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
What WE bring to the table:
- A great place to work in the beautiful city center of Amsterdam, right by the canals;
- 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year;
- A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
- Work perks: training opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the world, social activities;
- An entry to the World of Hyatt, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
- International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
YOUR recipe to success:
- At least 1 year experience working in the hospitality industry, ideally in a similar position within a reputed restaurant or luxurious hotel;
- A degree in Hospitality or Tourism is highly preferred, or equivalent training or experience;
- Enthusiasm, motivation and a hands-on mentality;
- A love for Amsterdam, and an international state of mind;
- Great language and communication skills in English and, preferably, in Dutch;
- Legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
Bluespoon is located inside the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht. The hotel combines the best of lifestyle and Boutique hotels with a contemporary and personal approach, and offers 117 artistically inspired spacious guestrooms and 5 luxury suites on the Prinsengracht.
Does the above describe you, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with?
If the answer is YES, then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 06:49:44 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net