Job title: Waiter/Waitress
Job description: Hyatt Regency Amsterdam is looking for a passionate Waiter / Waitress!
What we seek:
‘How someone treats a waiter can tell you so much about a person’.
We are looking for a passionate waiter who adds some flavor. Because it is not just about serving food or drinks. It’s about the whole experience. Someone who knows the menu by heart and will go out of his/her way to make sure our guests feel at home.
What does the ROLE entail?
- Seating, taking orders and serving guests according to the established sequence and procedures;
- Presenting menu, answering enquiries, and making suggestions regarding food, beverage and service to guest in the restaurant, room service, bar, and meeting rooms as per daily assignment;
- Having thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items in the menu, and the ability to recommend and up sell;
- Handling all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily;
- Clearing and resetting counters or tables at conclusion of each course;
- Being fully conversant with all aspects of the Micros system;
- Taking care of the bill and accepting payment, performing the function of cashier as required;
- Maintaining par stocks of all equipment and guest supplies as required;
- Assisting with opening and closing duties according to checklist;
- Maintain a good working relationship with staff in the F&B department and all other departments;
- Working closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner.
What we have to offer:
- A great place to work in lovely Amsterdam East;
- 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year;
- A guest experience with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
- Work perks: training opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the world, social activities;
- An entry to Hyatt, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
- International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
#mamaloves you, because…
- You have 1+ year experience working in Hospitality, preferably as a Waiter/Waitress at a Hotel;
- You have a Degree in Hospitality / Tourism, or additional relevant on-the-job training;
- You have good language and communication skills in English (and ideally in Dutch as well);
- You have a flexible schedule, able to work evenings, weekends and/or holidays as needed;
- You are legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
Hyatt Regency Amsterdam features 211 guestrooms, including 13 suites on the beautiful Sarphatistraat in Amsterdam East. A place designed around the power of meaningful connections; a place for dynamic interactions.
Do you like what you read? Please send us your CV and all the reasons why you are a great fit for Hyatt Regency Amsterdam.
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Mon, 03 May 2021 22:35:23 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net