Job title: Valve supervisor
Company: Nipromec Oy Ltd
Job description: Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
We are now looking for a project in Olkiluoto three VALVE SUPERVISORs.
Main tasks include
– To prepare the activities before the work order (WO) gets released by Permit to Work Office (PTW): – Check spare part availability
– Perform site walks and solve blocking in advance (confine space permit request, RTZ, scaffold)
– Perform Foreign material exclusion (FME) assessment
– Fill MSRA template
– Once the WO is released: – Pick up the WO in PTW
– Perform pre-job briefing with associated teams
– Support the teams with technical expertise and guidance on valve topics
– To monitor the performance of the valve work safely (first priority) and in due time.
– To ensure maximum safety of the persons, equipment and systems
– Follow quality requirements, alert in due time difficulties
– Report in due time the progress of the work, return the WO to PTW when the job is done
– Relevant technical education and experience
– Previous experience in valves, nuclear and supervisor position
– Shift work required: morning shift or afternoon shift
– Fluent English is required, ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
For more information please contact Nipromec Group Key Account Manager Akseli Kordelin, tel. +358 40 423 5007.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register ( ) procedure.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec GmbH, Nipromec Sweden Ab, Nipromec EP and Nipromec Site Services units. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and ISO 45001 certificates. 2020 Nipromec Group turnover was 19 million Euros. For more information please go to ( )
Location: Eurajoki, Satakunta
Job date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 05:46:27 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net