Job title: User Support Specialist
Job description: CTG IT Solutions is an IT Services Company dedicated to European Institutions. We are currently hiring an User Support Specialist to join a prestigious European Institution in Brussels.
- You will organise and implement support of information systems
- You will provide guidance regarding on the use of information systems
- You will maintain and update user support information on wiki sites and collaborative sites
- You will manage and follow-up of user requests. You will concept and manage presentations and specialised IT trainings for end users
- On need (not the main task): you will participate to manual testing of information systems
- You hold a Master’s degree and minimum 9 years of professional experience in IT
- You have a valid work permit (killing criteria)
- You have an excellent written and oral command of English
- You have experience in the use of service manager tools (e.g. SMT)
- You have experience with issue and project tracking tools (e.g. JIRA)
- You have experience in preparing user support documentation
- You have experience on 2nd level support of information systems
- You have experience with preparation and providing IT trainings
- You have the ability to carry out manual testing of information systems
- You have the abilitybility to work in an international/multi-cultural environment
- You have knowledge of wiki and collaborative sites.
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Hospitalization insurance
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, …
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net