Job title: TUTOR – DIDACTIC
Company: Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin
Job description: DEAN
OF THE FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND DENTISTRY
POMERANIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY IN SZCZECIN
on August 24th 2021
announces a competition
for the post of TUTOR – DIDACTIC
at the Department of Integrated Dentistry
1 permanent contract
Failure to meet the qualification requirements and failure to submit the required documents, including statements, will result in rejection of the application.
Candidate should provide the Human Resources Department of PMU in Szczecin, with registered office at 1 Rybacka street room 203, with the required documents till September 23th 2021 till 15.00 p.m.
After the deadline submissions will not be considered.
End of the competition shall take place no later than September 30th 2021.
We reserve the right to answer only selected offers. Submitted documents will not be returned by post.
1) request for the competition – an application,
2) CV with particular emphasis on scientific and professional development,
3) personal questionnaire of the applying candidate,
5) copies of documents certifying education (diploma of higher education, certificate / diploma granting a doctoral degree)
6) permit to practice the profession – for physicians, dentists, nurses and midwives,
7) copies of records of previous employment,
8) permission to process personal data,
9) declaration regarding the knowledge of English language on the level that allows fluent conducting didactic courses/classes.
10) opinion of the dean and head of unit
Web site for additional job details
Required Research Experiences
Medical sciences › Other
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
1 – 4
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVEL
Medical sciences: Master Degree or equivalent
- have the qualifications specified in the Act and the Statute of Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin,
- have not been punished disciplinary penalty referred to the Article. 276 paragraph 1 point 7,8,
- meet the requirements referred to the Article. 20 paragraph 1 point 1-3
1) have at least a master’s degree or equivalent
2) have knowledge of English language (declaration)
3) received the opinion of the dean and head of unit, in which they apply for employment on the qualifications and predispositions of the candidate for scientific and didactic work.
If employed as a tutor – didactic position a positive opinion from the head of unit is required
Location: Szczecin, zachodniopomorskie
Job date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 04:58:01 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net