Job title: Training and Development Lead
Company: Philip Morris International
Job description: Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Your ‚day to day‘
As a Training and Development Lead you will work with the Training and Development Manager in:
- Providing analysis and recommendations in order to formulate the Iberian Cluster priorities, and flag trends on KPIs.
- Development, coordination, follow-up, deployment and measurement of capability building initiatives, as well as in delivering soft skills trainings and development actions to markets.
- Preparation and analysis required for Cluster/Local Talent Reviews, as well as Performance Management (MAP) processes, activities and training.
- Analysis and action Planning definition derived from the internal PMI surveys as well as Diversity & Inclusion activities.
- Defining and implementing change management plan and activities linked to transformations in place.
Who we’re looking for
- College/University (preferably in Psychology, Labor Relations or similar related to Human Resources)
- Languages: mandatory Spanish & English (fluent level). Portuguese would be a plus
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Training and Development in a multinational organization.
- Good level in excel and other office tools (powerpoint, etc.)
- Experience in working with external vendors, in delivering training and had exposure to several areas of Training and Development (Capability building, Change Management, Leadership Development, Coaching programs…).
- Project Management skills
- Ease with data management/systems; able to build concise and audience-friendly presentations and communication.
- Certification and experience with tools such as MBTI; Coaching; Competency Models; Performance Management/Behavioral Assessment Tools are a plus.
- Consumer Orientation and collaboration skills
- People Activator.
- Results oriented with ability to adapt to changing environments.
- Valid EU work permit.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net