Job title: Trainee Sales Consultant – Spanish Speaking
Company: Montreal Associates
Job description: Location: Plaça Catalunya 20 Planta 5 Barcelona 08002.
Starting Salary: 23k € per year depending on recruitment experience + commissions. You will have the opportunity to get promotions which will come along with salary increases.
We are a Medium size company, with a very International environment!
The wellbeing of our employees is our number 1 priority:
- We have flexible hours & offer the possibility to work from home 2 days a week.
- We love to meet at the pub after work for the occasional darts or pool game, and a pint or two.
- We love to celebrate achievement and success by inviting best performers to lunch, organizing 2 international trips per year.
- We have plenty of benefits that we will be happy to present you in details when you start!
Start date: 10th January 2022
Interview Assessment days: 30th of November 2021 and 2nd of December 2021.
Languages: Fluent English + native Spanish
Have you always had a sales mindset, and a passion for both people and technologies? Then this is for you!
Montreal Associates is a growing Tech recruitment firm with an established track record of servicing the IT needs of our clients from our London and Barcelona locations.
Montreal Associates is a growing firm with an established track record of servicing the IT needs of our clients from our London and Barcelona locations. As part of our continued growth, we’re excited to find ourselves in need of Trainee Sales Consultants to join our 6 months Academy Program.
The Academy will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to develop your career, in a responsive, collegiate, and stimulating recruitment environment.
In your job, you will gain international work experience with regular training and personalized support. There will be opportunities to grow in a progressive and structured career path, in any direction that fits your expectations and interests. We are strong believers of letting people show what they can contribute to our business and giving them freedom to try new things.
This role will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to develop your career, in a responsive, collegiate and stimulating recruitment environment.
You will gain international work experience with regular training and personalised support. For the right person, there will be the opportunity to grow your business with a progressive and structured career path.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients on a particular market (in terms of tech and geographic area)
- Approaching and building report with potential client prospects
- Developing market knowledge and participating to industry events
- Understanding client needs and taking recruitment requirements from a client
- Sourcing, managing, and interviewing candidates
- Building a tech specialist network of candidates
- Matching candidates with your clients’ needs and organizing a recruitment process
- Following up on candidates‘ placements
- Background in sales, customer service, retail, or hospitality
- Fluency in English, and Spanish
- European citizenship or Spanish work permit
- Sales mindset and interest for technology
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Self-motivation and can-do attitude
If you’re looking for an opportunity to show what you’re made of, be acknowledged for your true worth, then MA is the perfect company for you!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net