Job title: Thesis Machine Learning techniques application for causality inference in manufacturing
Job description: Experience Level: Not Applicable
Employment Type: Full-time
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch Manufacturing Solutions GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- During your assignment you will deal with real industrial manufacturing data.
- You will identify relevant AI methodologies supporting the causality inferences.
- Become part of the AI and data analytics team and collaborate with experts.
- Furthermore you support the research activities in the group and are willing to compete with state-of-art.
- Interest to present the work in a renowned conference would be a benefit.
- You will present your results in a project-wide collaboration group and in project meetings.
- Education: studies in the field of computer science or comparable
- Personality and Working Practice: open-minded, self-motivated and team-minded
- Experience and Knowledge: good programming skills in Python, experience with Keras, TensorFlow, hands on data mining and Machine learning methods, MongoDB
- Languages: good English in speaking and writing
This location offers
- Flexible and mobile work: We offer you flexible work(time) models.
- Health & Sport: We offer a wide range of corporate sports activities and health provision.
- Childcare: Take advantage of our intermediary service for childcare offerings.
- Employee discounts: Bosch employees profit from various discounts.
- Room for creativity: Our working environment offers room for creativity.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Take advantage of our in-house social counseling service, including online counseling options and our intermediary service for care services.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.
Start: according to prior agreement
Duration: 6 months
Requirement for this thesis is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Shraddha Gupta (Business Department)
+49 172 3139775
Klaus Weber (Business Department)
+49 160 93992694
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net