Job title: Thesis Development of a brand and marketing strategy for a Manufacturing Data Analytics Platform
Job description: Company Description
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- During your thesis you will develop a brand and marketing strategy for a Manufacturing Data Analytics Platform to increase customer engagement and derive best recognition value.
- You will be part of an agile IoT product team, you can combine your enthusiasm for new marketing strategies and new technologies.
- You will actively work with our international product team and you will have the opportunity to implement your ideas from the very beginning.
- Furthermore you will work independently being responsible for brand development and you will create a successful marketing and communication strategy with strong focus to increase our recognition value and customer loyalty.
- You take over the community management of our user communities and you will be in contact with our national and international customers.
- Use the freedom to incorporate individual ideas into your projects. We are happy to plan your assignment together with you.
- Education: studies in the field of Communication Sciences, Communication Design, Marketing, Design
- Personality and Working Practice: independent and structured way of working, distinct team working skills and customer orientation as well as strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience and Knowledge: experience in common MS Office applications, knowledge of brand and communication strategy as well as in the design of marketing material; ideally, first agency experiences
- Enthusiasm: digital native, enjoy teamwork and a basic understanding of the digitization in manufacturing
- Languages: fluent in English (C1), basic knowledge in German is an advantage
Start: according to prior agreement
Duration: 6 months
Location: the position is open for the location Blaichach or Bietigheim-Bissingen
Requirement for this thesis is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, examination regulations, job reference if available and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Frank Schlotterbeck (Business Department)
+49 1520 4712097
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net