Job title: Tester with a passion for automation
Company: Etraveli Group
Job description: Are you a passionate and semi-experienced technical tester that has good knowledge within test automation? Perfect – because we are currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic tester to help us improve.
Etraveli Group is a flight technology company with our own platform, more than 1,000 employees and another 500 people dedicated to working for us at various outsourcing partners. In addition to having one of the market’s most sophisticated technical solutions for connecting travelers and flights, we partner with Booking.com and Google Flights and are highly competent and knowledgeable within many fields.
Tester at Etraveli Technology
At Etraveli Technology you will work with test activities such as exploratory testing and construct automated test to support your team, and the company as a whole. You will be a part of the process from start to finish working shift left and right with the activities that are best suited depending on the context.
- Develop and maintain existing automation framework.
- Help set up, monitor the environment and keep track of the release pipeline, failed automatic test and either fix them or escalate them.
- Analyze business needs, implementation documentation, design specifications for validity, testability and feasibility.
- Contribute with new ideas within the QA chapter/guild together with other testers.
- Apply quality engineering principles throughout the whole Agile product lifecycle.
- Help out with process improvement to increase work efficiency and quality delivered.
- Act as a domain expert that holds together the customer journey throughout the whole system.
- Use tools such as TestCafe, Postman, Selenium, Kibana, Jira.
If you smile inside when someone says that the code is bug free, have an eye for detail and enjoy challenges, then you definitely belong in our team at Etraveli Technology.
Please note that you need a valid Swedish work permit when applying for this position. Our teams are multicultural and diverse, which we embrace, but relocation in these times has proven to be challenging.
- +5 years work experience within software testing
- Previous experience working with test automation
When working at Etraveli Group you will always feel that you are trusted and that you can rely on others to help you. To work together as a team and feel that you are challenged in a good way to evolve within your profession. To be able to give our best we need to have fun together!
- Office in the City – We are located on Kungsgatan in central Gothenburg, a stone’s throw from public transport and lunch restaurants.
- Healthcare allowance – Each employee receives a maximum allowable amount each year according to the Swedish Tax Agency to spend on health-promoting activities such as a gym card, massage etc.
- Pension and health insurance – Through partners we offer a comprehensive pension and health insurance so that you can get help quickly in case of an accident.
- Hackaton and Dev week – We believe in fostering creativity and testing new things. Therefore, we have recurring Hackaton and Dev weeks where the teams decide what they want to work on.
In addition to this we serve you breakfast every morning. Welcome to Etraveli Group!
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 22:52:14 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net