Job title: Tester Engineer
Job description: Our Client is developing products for their own technological platform.
The company is looking to expand its operations with a QA Engineer to join the team in Spain with experience not only in automation testing but also maturity to work autonomously.
Necessary to have work permit in EU. No possibility for sponsorship.
- Create Test according to the Quality Assurance strategy
- Participate as a member of the ITS management team.
- Manage relationships with external testing collaborators.
- Have autonomy to work alone and also in teams.
- Formulate strategies to increase productivity.
- Review processes in order to ensure that the team are align with the current trends.
- Keep on track on our quality standard.
- Follow the team performance by product success, it is really important to you understand the performance is not related to among of tickets closed or open but the product quality.
- Create reports and presentations to track progress.
- +4 years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Technical proficiency in Automation testing ( beneficial manual testing).
- Spanish proficiency and English medium level.
- iGaming or Sports Betting experience.
- Experience with Java, jenkins.
- Competitive salary and bonus;
- possibility to work remotely;
- inclusive environment;
- possibility to make B2B contract or permanent.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net