Job title: Test Engineer for Automotive Sensors (f/m/d)
Company: Renesas Electronics
Job description: Renesas is looking for pro-active and results-oriented
based out of our Dresden or Munich office in Germany
To further strengthen our automotive sensor division group (including SSC, position sensing and Lidar) at our Dresden or Munich location we are looking for a Senior Test Engineer to develop next generation power/mixed-signal technologies.
- Responsible to provide state-of-the-art Test Solution (hardware and software) for Wafer Test and Final Test for automotive Sensor IC products
- Develop Test Concept and Test Specification for Automotive Sensor IC products
- Work closely with IC Design team to develop DfT strategy
- Drive the test development activities during the product development
- Develop characterization, qualification and production test programs for Automotive Sensor IC products
- Support product characterization and product analysis
- Work closely with Validation team to ensure good measurement performance on ATE
- Ensure modular test program concept and a high degree of reuse of developed test solutions
- Responsible for production test transfer to offshore production facilities
- Active support of production ramp-up and measures to improve yield and test costs
- Support of customer complaints, support of device analyzes, application support
- Support first customer samples testing, pre-qualification and characterization
- Degree in the fields of Electrical Engineering/ Information Technology, Master preferred
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in the field of test engineering
- Knowledge of handling and programming of Automated Test equipment (e.g. Advantest V93000)
- Proficient in developing and verifying test programs in C/ C++
- Capable to develop schematics for load boards for FT and WT. Knowledgeable about signal integrity and best practice layout to conduct layout reviews with external PCB house.
- Experienced in debugging load boards with lab equipment like oscilloscope, generators, DMM etc.
- Knowledgeable in circuit design of analog/ mixed-signal circuits, as well as in the use of DfT methods
- Good communication and technical reporting skills, both written and oral
- High level of self-motivation and drive
- Good team player and independent worker
- Experience in automotive development process and standards, especially ISO 16949 & 26262 is highly appreciated
- Valid and existing residence and work permit for Germany
- Fluent in English
Renesas Electronics Corporation ( ) delivers trusted embedded design innovation with complete semiconductor solutions that enable billions of connected, intelligent devices to enhance the way people work and live. A leader in microcontrollers, analog, power, and SoC products, Renesas provides comprehensive solutions for a broad range of automotive, that help shape a limitless future. Learn more at . Follow us on , , , and .
Renesas respects all types of diversity and values, and actively works to improve our work environment and foster a corporate culture that accepts and is inclusive of one another. We believe our commitment to diversity and inclusion, and our initiatives are the source of innovative products and services that support our sustainable business growth. For more information, please read through our .
Location: Dresden, Sachsen
Job date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 07:28:19 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net