Job title: Test Automation Engineer
Job description: On the way to your #dreamjob
StepStone is one of the largest job sites in Europe and the secret of this success is mainly due to two factors: quality products and above all, passionate and talented people!
You will join our CRM team within the Commercial IT department, where, as part of a SCRUM team, you will support key ERP projects by working closely with developers and business analysts.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the delivered solutions not only meet the specific requirements but are also bug-free, well performant and regression-proof.
As our new Test Automation Engineer, you will
- Be part of a SCRUM development team (PO, 2 BA, 2 Devs)
- Help the team to maintain quality-oriented mindset and assure quality
- Build an automated testing suite using well known tools such as Cucumber, Selenium and Jenkins
- Help developers create and maintain integration tests
- Perform functional, usability and performance tests
Who are you?
- Fluent in English
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Understanding of QA methodologies & processes
- Experience with testing tools (Postman, SOAPUI, Cucumber, Selenium etc.)
- Experience in test planning
- Knowledge of testing SOAP & REST APIs
- Analytical & logical thinking
- Ability to apply business context to testing plan
- Effective communication skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Behavior Driven Development
- Experiencing in Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Stash etc.)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Agile testing
- A competitive salary package with many social benefits (group and hospital insurance, meal vouchers, eco checks, etc.)
- 20 days of legal leave + 10 public holidays + 9 ADV days
- In addition, we offer you the opportunity to have real development opportunities and long-term perspectives in an innovative environment.
- The advantage of working in a stable and diversified team in the heart of Brussels
- Fresh fruit every day to recharge your energy
- And to finish the week off well, an afterwork is organized on Friday on our large terrace!
Apply in one click!
We are already waiting for your CV and cover letter in English, we look forward to getting to know you!
Please also note that the position requires candidates with a valid residency and work permit for Belgium.
Job date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 06:09:05 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net