Job title: Telesales Representative
Job description: A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
What is the purpose of this Role?
Responsible for generating new business Sales for Small to Medium Customers via Telephone Sales. He/she will manage leads through selling the key benefits of Elavon Merchant Services and will work to Weekly/Monthly / Yearly revenue targets and KPI’s in order to achieve target.
Fitness & Probity
This role is a ‘controlled function’ as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 Regulations 2011.
Key Result Areas Include:
- Achievement of set monthly targets in respect of new merchants, revenues and referrals as determined by the company and in accordance with the “I am Elavon” (Internal Sales Methodology Programme);
- Responsible for Managing all work activity / leads / sales through the company systems including – Sales Force;
- Develop New Leads from a variety of sources
- Reporting accurately on a weekly basis through the CRM system ensuring that you can clearly represent the work and activity you have put in each week;
- Understand and sell the whole card payment product portfolio, including DCC, EPG and other value add solutions as introduced;
- Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the business market, card payment industry, competitors and internal activities to ensure that all business opportunities are identified, considered and closed appropriately;
- Interface with other internal departments (e.g… Credit and Risk, Deployment, RBCs) as required to ensure that customer opportunities are managed quickly and effectively through the sales funnel;
- Maintain professional customer liaison and ensure the ethics of the “Elavon Way” are followed at all times.
Competencies for your Role – how are you expected to behave?
- Effectively build internal and external realtionships to maximise sales and efficiency
- Make productive contributions to the team, involve others when needed to accomplish individual and team goals. Seek guidance to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Managing own pipeline of customers effectively
Planning and organisation
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload for effective lead management
- Appropriately identify and manage risks, in compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, and with Company Policy.
Ethics and Trust
- Maintain high ethical standards; gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
Technical Competencies for your Role – what are you expected to know?
- 1/2 years’ experience in merchant services/acquiring preferable
- Must be able to demonstrate that you can work independently and get the job done, while still be part of a wider team;
- Proven ability to manage and successfully overachieve on a Sales Target;
- Broad commercial and financial acumen and awareness of issues involved in negotiating and has ability to negotiate logically and constructively;
- An influential and highly effective communicator (verbal/non-verbal/written);
- A willingness to accept change and the ability to maintain effectiveness in a changing environment;
- Interested in learning about the Elavon business and has a general ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Good knowledge of Business systems including Office suite / Use of Technology / CRM systems;
Qualifications Required to perform your Role?
- Leaving Certificate as standard – degree would be an advantage;
Control Function Disclosure
This role has been identified as a Controlled Function (“CF4”) under the Central Bank of Ireland’s Fitness & Probity Regime. Accordingly, the Company must be satisfied on reasonable grounds that the role holder complies at all times with the Fitness and Probity Standards. Applicants agree to permit the Company (or its agents) to conduct such due diligence as it deems necessary to satisfy itself on reasonable grounds that you comply with the Fitness and Probity Standards and that you will provide the Company with all information and/or documentation relating to your qualifications, experience, employment history, financial soundness and other interests that the Company requests for that purpose.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Job date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 06:02:39 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net