Job title: Technology Service Lead for Business Banking in Application Maintenance
Job description: Wymagania:
We are looking for Technology Service Lead that can ensure the daily management of the business critical applications’ portfolio from the Application Maintenance side. You are expected to help with driving the improvement agenda with business, IT operations and development stakeholders from Nordea’s backoffice area. Working in an IT area, every day can bring new challenges. We are moving into the next generation of Application Maintenance, adopting Agile, DevOps and reliability engineering principles – and you will be a core part of this transformation. You will act as an application provider who is senior functional leader with no direct staff reporting to You. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career. At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger. About this opportunity As Technology Service Lead for Business Banking in Application Maintenance you will be expected to handle a portfolio of application’s and working very closely together with the Technology Execution Team for support of your applications in scope. This will be done in the alignment with the Business Area Technology Leader and Lead TSL for Payments and Cash Management area who set the strategy and roadmaps. What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the interface to business technology stakeholders and processes including communication to foster alignment between Business technology and Core technology.
- Ensure management of portfolio of specific applications and vendor contracts.
- Champion technology strategies and create awareness of technology trends and opportunities.
- Ensure execution and deliverables according to technology delivery plans observing the priorities, execution structure, funding and capability resource plans.
- Work in close cooperation with Technology Capability Heads, BATL and Lead TSL.
- Ensure continuous alignment with Technology strategy (workforce, partnerships, standards) as well as with common frameworks and standards.
- Drive collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to steer current work and manage escalations like Incidents – Problem handling and impediments across your portfolio.
- Planning and optimization of technology total cost of ownership for own business portfolio.
- You will be working closely with the business – execution and development teams for your area, ensuring full alignment across the delivery chain.
The role is based in Gdańsk. We are looking forward to welcome you to an experienced team of Technology Service Leader’s, that together work on ensuring that Application Maintenance builds Trust and enables Great Customer Experiences. Who you are Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us. To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have leadership experience and know how to set direction.
- Understand how financials world works and able to provide the answers for your portfolio.
- Result oriented, taking ownership, reaching out and “making things happen”
- Collaborate with and influence partners and stakeholders across the value stream.
- Role model for collaboration, empowering own team, inspiring the “can do” attitude.
- Communicate in a clear and understandable way and know your stakeholders.
- A deep understanding of technology strategy and delivery options for Change and Run.
- A deep understanding of own technology domain.
- Customer centric mindset actively seeking value-creation opportunities through technology.
- Curiosity and interest on understanding and fulfilling business requirements and delivering exceptional customer experience.
- A by nature creative and innovative person with strong problem-solving skills.
Your experience and background:
- A preferred candidate with an IT technical background enabling the candidate to understand the technical context of the area.
- Strong skills within transformation and project/programme management creating proven changes in complex financial environments.
- Knowledge of ITIL and DevOps principles preferably from working within financial services institutions.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Next steps Submit your application no later than 06/30/2021. At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are. Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
zgłoś do moderacji
Zgłoś ogłoszenie do moderacji
Ogłoszenie nie powinno się tu pojawiać, ponieważ*:
Twój e-mail / tel. (opcjonalnie)
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych zawartych w formularzu kontaktowym w celu obsługi zgłoszenia. *
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
Job date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 23:10:22 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net