Job title: Technical Writer
Job description: Company Description
Veeam is the leading provider of backup and recovery software for cloud, virtual and physical environments.
We provide all stages of the solution life cycle: development and testing, implementation through an extensive partner network, and technical support in multiple languages.
Veeam creates products to meet complex backup and data management challenges. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, and Nutanix AHV virtualization, Windows, Linux, and Unix physical systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle, and SAP HANA servers,
public clouds such as Amazon, Azure, Google Cloud, and many other technologies that form the core of modern IT.
Technical Writers create the documentation for our products. They quickly adapt the technical knowledge of developers, testers, and technical support and translate it into understandable text. They can write both precise “Release Notes” and straightforward “How it works.”
We are now looking for Technical Writer.
What you will do:
- Develop product documentation in English for software products.
- Maintain documentation for currently supported versions, updating documents based on feedback from the support team and customers.
- Prepare documentation for publication in supported formats (HTML, PDF).
- Occasional translation projects (EN
You will need:
- Excellent written English
- Experience as a technical writer in a software/technology company
- Good grasp of IT terminology, a good understanding of basic IT technologies
- Ability to obtain information from various sources
- Ability to structure information, explain complex concepts in an easy and comprehensible way
- Advanced user of Microsoft Windows
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Products
- Experience with image editing software (SnagIt or similar, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio)
You will shine if you have:
- Power user experience in Linux and other non-Windows OSes
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS/XML
- Experience with MS Word styles and macros
- Experience in the virtualization and backup areas
- Experience with CAT tools
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment (only within Czech Republic).
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.
Job date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 02:33:57 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net