Job title: Technical Support & Integration Specialist (f / d / m )
Job description: Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Vienna based job! Working permit for Austria is required in advance.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Prioritize and answer incoming business partner mails in our mailbox and cases queue.
- Collaborate with other internal teams during the onboarding of new business partners or products.
- Provide technical support to external partners (B2B) during and post integration of our products via mail, phone, and instant messaging systems.
- Analyze, resolve, escalate and document various technical problems reported by business partners or monitoring systems.
- Configure our payment application for new and existing partners.
- Create tickets as needed and direct the request for resolution with the internal IT teams.
- Investigate application logs to resolve business partner and product related problems.
- Stand on duty during weekends and after work.
- Completed education in the field of IT (BA, A-levels, apprenticeship)
- Relevant experience in e-commerce and/or the payment industry is an advantage
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- General interest in reading & analysing application logs
- Fluent in English & a strong command of German – additional language skills are advantageous
- Good communication etiquette (mail, IM, phone)
- Knowledge in Postman, REST APIs, SOA XML APIs, SQL or Splunk is an advantage
- Strong communication & teamwork skills
- Strong initiative & dedication to quality
- Self-motivation & self-reliance
- Stress resilience in dealing with high workload & high priority incidents
- Empathy in difficult & emotional situations
- Adaptable, flexible & willingness to embrace change
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary in accordance to IT Collective Agreement starting from € 27.440,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experiences
We look forward to your application!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net