Job title: Technical Support for Google Ads (French Speaker)
Company: Blu Selection
Job description: +++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++
Would you like to start your career working in digital marketing? Do you like technical support, online advertising and new technologies?
If you are motivated, creative and open-minded, we might have the perfect job for you!
Start your digital marketing career in an innovative and international company with start-up flair. Make a new experience abroad in Lisbon and combine a peaceful lifestyle with the beach.
You would work for one of the world’s leading technology companies. You will develop new marketing ideas and create a big change in today’s life. Your main tasks are:
-Solving technical issues and fixing/repairing of the online marketing platform in a B2B environment
- Define solutions to clients and adjust existing processes and methods to guide possible solutions
- Using basic coding and diagnose skills for problem analysis
- Recognize the goals of the clients and support them through chat by providing solutions accordingly
- Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results
– You speak French fluently + you have a good level of English (at least B2).
– You have a high school degree or already have a bachelor’s degree.
– You have technical support background
– You have a general understanding or interest in online marketing products
– You are a strategic thinker.
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism.
– You are a true team player and willing to work with many different nationalities.
– Contract type: a fixed-term contract for one year that can be renewed every year
– Working hours: Mon – Fri 8 am to 5 pm (40 hrs/week)
– Training: 7-10 weeks
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a.) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included):
950€ gross/month + bonus of up to 400€ gross per quarter
b.) Without accommodation:
1.160€ gross/month + bonus of up to 400€ gross per quarter
(*) Compensation of the training period 100%
– For international applicants:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months
– Pick up from the airport
– Annual return ticket to your home country (within the EU)
– Help with paperwork, opening a bank account, etc. upon arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company.
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
This job opportunity does not suit you? Anyway, send us your CV, we have many other possibilities that we can discuss with you!
Expected salary: €950 per month
Job date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 22:38:48 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net