Job title: Technical Support Engineer with French
Job description: This position requires you to be the single point of contact for French-speaking employees of the company for all IT related issues, your responsibilities include:
- Managing the Service Desk queue in a professional and consistent manner that ensures user incidents, requests and queries are dealt with efficiently.
- Maintaining a high level of customer awareness and focus by communicating regularly with other Service Desk team members and IT teams.
- Escalating incidents and / or requests to the Service Desk Team Leader or Country Operations Manager when required.
We are looking for:
- Advanced French (C1) and fluent English (B2)
- 2 years of customer focused and service-oriented experience
- Good communication skills
- Candidate who does not need a work permit
- General knowledge of at least some of the following technologies: Knowledge of Windows 10, Citrix technologies, Active Directory, Microsoft applications (including Office and Outlook/Exchange), desktop and laptop hardware, software deployment technologies, McAfee antivirus, remote control software, network administration, TCP/IP, printers (various types) and VPN technologies
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net