Job title: Technical Support Advisor w German
Job description: Grafton Recruitment byl založen v roce 1982 a patří k předním dodavatelům personálního poradenství. Je jednou z největších nezávislých evropských firem, která vyhledává zaměstnance napříč všemi sektory a pracovními pozicemi. V ČR nás můžete navštívit na 14 pobočkách. Více na www.grafton.cz
This position is for a company that acts in the majority of the countries in the world. Its products are very well-known for modernization within different industries. The company focuses on new ways of using science and technology and establish safe and reliable energy sources for the future that are supporting tomorrow’s energy needs.
Your main responsibility in this job will be the administration of technical expertise and consultation about petrochemical products and their appliance to European clients. You will be providing these activities through communication with customers via email, phone, or social media. What will be highly appreciated and beneficial in this role is advanced knowledge of products and broad technical expertise applications that help to support the company business.
What you should be for this position
- You are willing to work in a dynamic environment
- You want to work for a company with many opportunities for growth
- You are not afraid of daily communication with customers
- You are technical/engineering/research-oriented
- You have exceptional verbal and problem-solving skills
- Flexible starting time
- Annual bonus
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers
- Life insurance
- Pension savings plan
- Wellness program
- Flexi passes
- Full Coverage of 2 days of absence in case of illness
- Training program
- Offices in the city center
and much more!
- A degree in engineering
- Eagerness to work in a dynamic multicultural team
- Advanced English and German language skills (both written and oral, at least B2+ level)
- Pro-client approach and reliability
This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of immediate working availability.
- angličtina (B2 – pokročilý)
- němčina (B2 – pokročilý)
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net