Job title: Technical Support Advisor w German
Job description: Náplň práce
This position is for a company that acts in the majority of the countries in the world. Its products are very well-known for modernization within different industries. The company focuses on new ways of using science and technology and establish safe and reliable energy sources for the future that are supporting tomorrow’s energy needs.
Your main responsibility in this job will be the administration of technical expertise and consultation about petrochemical products and their appliance to European clients. You will be providing these activities through communication with customers via email, phone, or social media. What will be highly appreciated and beneficial in this role is advanced knowledge of products and broad technical expertise applications that help to support the company business.
What you should be for this position:
- You are willing to work in a dynamic environment
- You want to work for a company with many opportunities for growth
- You are not afraid of daily communication with customers
- You are technical/engineering/research-oriented
- You have exceptional verbal and problem-solving skills
- A degree in engineering
- Eagerness to work in a dynamic multicultural team
- Advanced English and German language skills (both written and oral, at least B2+ level)
- Pro-client approach and reliability
This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of immediate working availability.
Nabízíme Benefits: * Flexible starting time * Annual bonus * 5 weeks of holidays * Language courses * Meal vouchers * Life insurance * Pension savings plan * Wellness program * Flexi passes * Full Coverage of 2 days of absence in case of illness * Training program * Offices in the city center and much more! Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit _source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Job date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 22:14:47 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net