Job title: Technical Project Manager, Barcelona
Job description: Technical Project Manager en Barcelona.
Your new role
In order to help Pharmaceutical companies in the best possible way we are looking for a Pharma Specialist. By adding this specialist to our strong and international team we want to offer the best possible solution to our customers. This is where we need you to step in.
Our future Pharma Guru needs to have in-depth knowledge of the GMP system and has to be able to follow ISPE good engineering practices. Executing and coordinating pharma related projects in the EMEA area will be part of the job and the creation of the best practices and standards will be one of your daily tasks. You will advise on Manufacturing Operations improvements and how to implement them through digitalization.
– To guide and advise Technical Leaders undertaking projects in the Pharma industry
– To carry out pre-engineering according to modern standards and technologies
– To monitor documents and activities in detail executed by other colleagues
– Self-development be an expert in documenting and specifying technologies for pharma
– To be our subject-related specialist at group level
– Lead on standards and best practices
– Execute and coordinate projects in the EMEA area
– Advise on Manufacturing Operations improvements implement these through digitalization
By concentrating this center of expertise around pharma we expect you to deliver consistent and agile support to our group of Technical Project Managers.
In some cases we help and develop the pre-engineering for the modification or construction of a new plant. This is where you will take the lead to cooperate with the different departments of the company.
Part of our work is to identify and document the Stream Value Mapping and propose a possible future state of a factory. To do this you will follow MESA standards and guidelines.
What youll need to succeed
– You hold a relevant Bachelor or Master degree
– Ability to work with many stakeholders and different teams
– Good communication skills empathic listening and questioning
– Excellent command of English both spoken and written knowledge of other European languages like Spanish French Dutch German Italian or Portuguese is a plus.
– Experience in MOM/MES and Automation is not required but its a plus
– In possession of a drivers license
– You are a European citizen or have a valid long-term European work and stay permit
– Most of the time you work from one of our offices in Madrid or Barcelona
– Willing to travel internationally
What youll get in return
You work in a big international team for a wide range of businesses. Our AG Solution Academy ensures that you can further develop yourself. Together with our people we go for lifetime learning.
We use powerful methodologies to realize team-based projects such as Scrum the agile way of working. Thanks to our strong growth you have unique career opportunities both locally and globally.
We work in a flexible time schedule with possibility of homework.
We offer a competitive remuneration package.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net