Job title: Technical Operation Support Supervisor
Company: Nipromec Oy Ltd
Job description: Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
We are now looking for a TECHNICAL OPERATION SUPPORT SUPERVISOR for a project in Olkiluoto.
Main tasks include
– Technical clarification of work orders / Permits to test and creation and validation of blockings / simulations.
– Closure work order, temporary modification fault notification etc after analysis
– Analysis of the boundaries or the blockings before execution of blockings .
– Under the responsibility of the NI TOS , oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment)
– Under the responsibility of NI TOS manage the lineup, depressurizing, de-energising, locking and tagging)
– Give the clear picture of all the availability of the systems under the responsibility of NI TOS ( P&Id) .
– On request of NI TOS prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
– Mechanical engineering degree, or experienced technician
– 5 years experience in nuclear power plants
– 5 years experience with mechanical work orders and blockings
– Detailed knowledge about the mechanical process documentation
– Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and
– General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and
– General understanding in electrical technology
– Knowledge about PWR, EPR technology
– Fluent English required, ability with French or German would be a plus
For more information please contact Nipromec Group Key Account Manager Akseli Kordelin, tel. +358 (0)40 7235007.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register ( ) procedure.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec GmbH, Nipromec Sweden Ab, Nipromec EP and Nipromec Site Services units. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and ISO 45001 certificates. 2020 Nipromec Group turnover was 19 million Euros. For more information please go to ( )
Location: Eurajoki, Satakunta
Job date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 05:46:27 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net