Job title: Technical Operation Supervisor
Company: Nipromec Oy Ltd
Job description: Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
We are now looking for a TECHNICAL OPERATION SUPERVISOR for a project in Olkiluoto.
Main tasks include
– Responsible to coordinate and control the activities of the Shift Operation Team (Reactor Operator, Turbine Operator, Auxiliary Operator and In-Field Operators) together with Clients Shift Supervisor.
– Issue guidelines and instructions relating to plant operation processes
– To manage and control the activities (operation, periodic tests, maintenance preparation, tagging, etc.) of the Shift Operation Team,
– To support all commissioning activities (operation of systems, validation of operating and periodic test procedures, etc.) in co-ordination with the Commissioning Engineers, PTW-Office and Maintenance Coordination Team,
– Prepare systems for commissioning and maintenance in co-ordination with the PTW Office Team
– Coordination and active participation in the Blocking-, Work Order-, Test Permit-,Fault Notification and Temporary Modification Processes,
– To fulfill the requirements of Plant Technical Specifications
– After fuel loading continue to carry overall responsibility in close coordination with the Shift Supervisor of client, who will bear the nuclear safety accountability
– Mechanical or Electrical engineer
– At least 10 year experience as a nuclear plant operator of which minimum 5 years at licensed supervisory level on shift
– Exposure to all facets of plant operation, particularly exposure to plant refueling and maintenance outages, Scheduling of planned work and PTW implementation, plant start-up and shutdown, modifications implementation/commissioning
– Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
– In-depth knowledge of nuclear plant operations and/or procedural planning of shutdowns/outages
– Demonstrable knowledge of power plant, system and process engineering
– General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and measurement/instrumentation technology
– Computer literacy in MS-Office
For more information please contact Nipromec Group Key Account Manager Akseli Kordelin, tel. +358 (0)40 7235007.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply this position immediately. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register ( ) procedure.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec GmbH, Nipromec Sweden Ab, Nipromec EP and Nipromec Site Services units. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and ISO 45001 certificates. 2020 Nipromec Group turnover was 19 million Euros. For more information please go to ( )
Location: Eurajoki, Satakunta
Job date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 00:48:28 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net