Job title: Tech Recruiter
Job description: Play an active role in shaping trivago’s future by hiring the best talents for our data analytics teams!
Are you ready to compete for talents with other great tech companies in the market? Do you think waiting around for applications is outdated? Do you have the right communication skills to grasp a talent’s interest to work for trivago? Our recruiting team is on the look out for a tech recruiter to partner with our data analytics teams and source great new talents.
If you see yourself as a pro-active and strongly organized individual who wants to spice up recruitment, then we want to hear from you!
Get an inside look at data science at trivago:
What you’ll do:
- Be the owner for your data analytics job family and hire the best talents for trivago.
- Consult your hiring team to create a customized and suitable assessment and interview process for your jobs.
- Stay on top of things, ensuring that hiring managers, interviewers and candidates have a great recruiting experience and get all the support and alignment they require.
- Work closely with the hiring team and employer branding to build the best recruiting strategies for your positions.
- Use your creativity, logical thinking and our collected data to find, attract and hire high-potential candidates from all over the world.
- Build sustainable candidate pipelines by establishing and maintaining meaningful relationships with potential candidates for future job opportunities at trivago.
What you’ll definitely need:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in tech recruiting, experience with data job profiles.
- Ability to source and nurture candidates, building long-term relationships.
- Determination and drive! You have a can-do attitude and love to work independently.
- Superb organizational skills and stakeholder management: for this role, you must be a master of multi-tasking and stringing related topics together.
- The ability to quickly get to grips with organizational structures and understand the teams you are hiring for and their recruitment needs.
- Creative problem-solving skills and strong determination for sourcing high potential candidates in the market.
- Ability to communicate at a professional level with a wide variety of individuals from a range of cultures worldwide.
What we’d love you to have:
- Experience in working with Greenhouse ATS.
- Previous work experience at an agency or headhunter.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Entrepreneurship: The freedom to take ownership of your work and drive initiatives independently. It’s the idea that counts, not the position.
- Growth: Support for your development, constant new opportunities, regular peer feedback, mentorship and training.
- International workforce: Collaboration with international talents from 80+ nations bringing different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to ensure a truly global focus.
- Flexibility: Self-determined working hours and the opportunity to split your time between home and our
in Düsseldorf: 2 days on campus and 3 days at home per week. * Relocation and integration: Support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, insurance and free language classes.
- Equal opportunity: Commitment to creating an all-inclusive workplace, because we know representing the diversity of our users in our talent base enables us to create a more meaningful product.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on @lifeattrivago on
, and . * To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our
, follow on Twitter and sign up to our . * Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Find out more about
A note regarding COVID-19:
We understand that there is a lot of uncertainty around the future of the travel industry. If you want more insight into our current strategy and outlook, follow our .
Our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at .
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net