Job title: Tech CRM Manager (m/f/x)
Company: Clark Germany GmbH
Job description: Who is Clark ( )?
Frankfurt OR Berlin?
At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create an application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances – all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 300,000 satisfied customers. We are extremely proud of our 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna and Püttlingen.
Fresh off our very successful €69m in Series C funding backed by top tier investors (Tencent, White Star capital among others-by companies like Tencent- We are looking for your help to take us to the next level.
For our product team we are looking for a technical expert in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to work on developing the data structure cross functionally. You will be working with our data and analytics team to define and implement this and enabling campaign managers.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting the development and maintenance of the CRM Tech infrastructure (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Conceptualizing & implementing data solutions to enable as well as integration of tool with other systems
- Preparing innovative proofs of concept, support of our product teams with Marketing Cloud expertise and implementing them
- Enabling a variety of channels including email, push notifications and SMS,
- Working in a multidisciplinary team in an agile working environment together with offshore and remote teams
- Continually looking to improve CRM channel and data utilisation
Ideally you have :
- 3+ years of experience in the fields of CRM, Mobile Marketing, BI, Computer Science, Data Analytics or Programming or other relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience implementing and supporting solutions that leverage Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
- A good understanding of Marketing Processes coupled with Salesforce Sales Cloud & Service Cloud
- Solid skills in SQL, SSJS and HTML also ideal
- Knowledge of campaign execution using SFMC, working knowledge of Solution designing using REST API, Audience Builder, Contact Builder, Journey Builder, AMP Script, and MobilePush in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Analytical and structured thinking skills to solve complex requirements
- Moving and manipulating large amounts of data between systems efficiently is not a foreign concept
- Salesforce Certifications are favorable but not necessary
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- Company pension.
- Support for relocation – and we don’t mean only a work permit. The process of getting you here and the costs associated with it are all supported.
- Fear of not speaking the language? We offer beginner and advanced German and English classes in house.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech.
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net