Job title: Teamlead Production
Company: Talent Associates
Job description: Department Description
As Team Lead Manufacturing you’ll be joining a newly formed team in which people of all backgrounds and experiences are respected, and where working together focused on saving lives, by finding the cure for cancer, is a daily activity.
You’ll be reporting to the Senior Manager Manufacturing.
We are seeking a highly effective Team Lead, Manufacturing to be responsible for supervising a team of cell culture manufacturing specialists in a commercial pharmaceutical environment.
Responsibilities, among others, will be:
- Supervise the on-the-floor operations of our commercial cell therapy manufacturing facility in a cGMP environment
- Build a team, provide necessary training and ongoing coaching, discipline and recognition of direct staff, including performing annual performance reviews
- Generate SOPs, MPRs, and SPRs for equipment and procedures used in routine biologics manufacture
- Execute production and resource schedule against operational plan
- Ensure performance of all process steps specific to the phase or stage of operation
- Process monitoring, including manipulation of databases, documents and/or spreadsheets to support business reporting requirements
- Review of completed manufacturing documentation per compliance standards and established timelines
- Investigate and resolve problems, identifying root cause, and proposing process improvements through clear communication to senior management
- Interact with outside vendors and senior management
- Participate in multi-functional project teams, as necessary
- Take corrective action to bring about required changes using change control procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- MLO or higher degree in biology or related field (or equivalent experience required),
- Minimum 2 years of experience supervising staff
- Able to build and lead a team as well as train entry-level personnel
- Previous cell culture experience preferred/highly desired
- Knowledgeable of the Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) or similar regulated environment
- Sufficient understanding of process, systems and equipment to troubleshoot problems and provide solutions to senior management
- Sufficient knowledge of electronic quality systems
- Preferably experience with continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
- High energy level and a positive outlook coupled with the requisite “can do” attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to achieve personal and organizational goals and overcome obstacles
- Willingness to think outside of the box and adapt best practices to our small, but growing environment
- Ability to adapt in a constantly evolving environment
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Ability to work off-shift and irregular hours as required
- Only candidates with a valid EU work permit will be considered
- Motivation letters are appreciated!
As we extend our global reach, we need colleagues interested in change, in challenge, and in building a new future together.
If you have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and feel that the moment has come for you to be part of such an exciting journey towards eliminating the burden of chronic cancer care, don’t miss out on this opportunity to join us and discover your sense of purpose.
As part of our recruitment process, you will be asked to complete a short 20-minute online Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) and/or a capability test.
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 06:52:45 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net