Job title: Teamlead Office Management (m/f/d)
Company: Visual Meta
Job description: Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Teamlead Office Management (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin
Your mission at Visual Meta? Empower the people! As “Teamlead Office Management (m/f/d)” you will build a strong team that supports the company in achieving its goals by delivering a high service quality and shaping the company culture. You coordinate the collaboration within the team as well as with other departments using the OKR framework.
Your challenges and tasks
- You lead and develop our existing office team and coordinate the tasks
- You develop a concept and a strategy for the office team based on the requirements of the organization
- You coordinate all aspects of daily office and administration duties and contribute yourself to operational work (such as front desk, purchasing, travel management, organizing events etc.)
- You revise and adapt existing processes and implement new ones together with your team and make sure that the work is running smoothly
- You develop and hold team workshops
- You understand the office management team as a service department to support all colleagues in their daily tasks
- You have experience in leading or coordinating a team
- You have a significant experience in the office management area, in an administrative or assistant role
- You believe in teamwork, your leadership style is highly participative
- You have a high service orientation and strong organizational skills
- You are a highly motivated and flexible person with a hands-on mindset
- You are a solution-oriented problem solver who is convinced that everything is possible
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office and G Suite
What we offer
- We love diversity – our team consists of over 50 nationalities at an attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin
- We value your development – you will be given room for personal growth with internal and external training opportunities
- We take responsibility – with us you have the opportunity to get socially involved (e.g. Charity Lunch)
- We want to be successful together! We work closely together as a team to make the organization a little better every day. Flat hierarchies, direct communication, open doors and short distances are our success factors
- We care for you – benefit from our top workplace equipment with your own laptop, flexible working hours with the possibility of mobile working, healthy snacks and sports and fun activities (yoga, movie nights, table football, etc.)
Is this the job you are looking for?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including your CV, salary expectations and your availability. Your designated Talent Acquisition Manager Lascha Barbakadze is looking forward to your application!
We are Visual Meta, a successful & profitable internet company founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from our well-designed office in the middle of Berlin, we run 13 comparison shopping portals in Europe under the brands LadenZeile and ShopAlike. Together, the sites drive up to 500,000 sessions a day, list 200 million offers from thousands of online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers by creating reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. We work with the professionalism of a successfully grown company, while fostering the culture of a start-up. Our office is like a micro melting pot, where inspired individuals from all over the world connect their cultures, ideas and skills. In an atmosphere that is built on appreciation – right from the start. Every one of our 219 employees plays a vital role in our success story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team!
Your application / …
Please fill out the following …
Email * Something went wrong
Do you currently hold a working permission for Germany? (e.g. EU, Blue Card, Visa) *
If so, what kind? *
Language skills and level *
Available from *
Please upload your CV, cover letter and university certificates. Feel free to attach more information about you.
Job date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 00:48:45 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net