Job title: Team Leader Electronics – Execution Owner Electronics
Job description: The Bosch Group is familiar to you, isn’t it? No? Know that we have progressive operations in automotive materials, automation technology, packaging machines, power tools, thermal technology, household appliances, security technology, etc. In 2020, we had a sales figure of approx. 71,6 billion EUR. Will you become a colleague of our approx. employees? Then you will soon belong to one of the largest industrial companies in the world.
We will combine your strengths with ours. This strengthens our strongest assets, namely future-oriented thinking and working, delivering sound quality and offering knowledge of products and services.
Our division Power Tools is growing in robotics. They are developing innovative, useful, and exciting products and solutions to enhance quality of life, providing more convenience for the user and increased productivity. We want you to join our team in Leuven, Belgium to help developing it! Given our strong growth and new product developments, we can offer you an exciting career path and a challenging environment, alongside experienced team members. And last but not least, we believe building robots is (and should be) fun!
As a key member of our Autonomous Robotics team, we’ve got opportunities for you to work on industry leading projects, innovating with the latest technologies and producing industry leading IoT and Robotics solutions that delight our users.
If you have experience in creating simulation systems for complex products, are passionate about quality, and working with leading technology, then we’ve got a great role for you consisting of:
- Leading an international multi-location electronics development team (currently consisting of 10 people) to deliver products on time and in specification
- End-to-End responsibility for the entire Electronics Domain of our Robotic products in development, technical strategy as well as budget
- Achieving target costs and improving quality by defining and developing a Robotics HW electronics platform
- Expert knowledge in Electronics Circuit Design, EMC and PCB technology
- Analysis of return products, continual improvement and design for manufacturing
- Close cooperation with product manufacturing, quality departments and external component suppliers
- Product Engineering methods (DRBFM, FMEA)
- Educated to at least Master Sience Degree level, preferably in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Proven experience in a leadership position, ideally in an international or multi-location context
- High level of technical expertise in Electrical / Electronics design
- Experience in the development process of safety critical products
- Entrepreneurial mindset and sense of ownership
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluency in another language in addition to English would be an advantage
- Ability to use CAE tools
- A challenging environment with interesting career opportunities
- A competitive salary
- Full health and pension benefits
- Work permit assistance (if relevant)
- Flexible working hours
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net