Job title: Team Lead, Quality Assurance & Testing
Job description: We’re looking for a Team Lead, Quality Assurance & Testing to join our team in Amsterdam. To be successful in this role you should be passionate about leading teams. You are the one who inspires and keeps the spirits high in order for the team to achieve it’s deliverables.
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that’s better for everyone? If yes, then take a look at what your role with us will entail.
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions.
You’ll be contributing to the way our innovative charging solutions are designed, built, and maintained. At every stage, our solutions need to be in peak condition to make electric mobility easy and affordable for businesses and drivers around the world.
Get to know the team
As a Team Lead, Quality Assurance & Testing based in Amsterdam office you will be part of the Hardware/Product Development Amsterdam team. Our QA team is responsible for preventing mistakes and defects in manufactured products and avoiding problems when delivering products or services to customers.
„I chose to work for EVBox to provide my expertise in an innovative and growing market-for very technical products requiring an irreproachable quality. By contributing towards a zero-emission future, we’re helping to save the planet and this is important to me. I am proud to be an EVBoxer and we share an exceptional team spirit.“ – Helder, Production Manager
For more information, check out our YouTube video „Official Trailer | (Your) Life at EVBox“
What you’ll be doing
You will work on leading a small team (cca. 6) of QA & Testing Engineers. You will work from our office in Amsterdam and report to the QA, Manager.
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
QA & Testing related responsibilities
- Maintain and improve software testing guidelines
- Drive software testing planning
- Manage different project stakeholders (for example product owners, project managers, software development team)
- Lead a team of QA Testing Engineers.
- Coach team members and help remove roadblocks. Strive to make the team more efficient.
- Allocate resources according to projects‘ needs.
- Drive and design individual training plans according to the resources and project’s needs.
You’ll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
What you’ll bring to the team
Technical Skills/ Hard Skills
- Proven experience with performance/functional testing in embedded software/firmware development project
- Experienced in developing test cases based on hardware (and firmware) requirements
- Knowledge of/experience with (power) electronics products
- Knowledge of/experience with embedded systems and programming
- Structured working, including documentation
We want you to demonstrate
- People-management skills – you’ve coached and managed teams in the past
- Excellent communication skills
- You’re first in class when it comes to stakeholder management
- Ability to build trust within the team and lift the morale
- You can resolve conflicts in a constructive matter
- You’re analytical in your approach
If you have any of these, even better
- Experience with automated testing and scripting languages such as Python
- Experience with agile/scrum practices
- Experience with software planning practices
We bring to the table
- Competitive salary
- Brand new office in Amsterdam West
- Up to 3 days per week working from home (even post Covid-19 🙂
- Budget to setup your home office
- Private pension contribution
- Discounted medical insurance
- Commuting allowance
- 25 vacation days and 2 days of holiday swap
- Volunteer day
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on , , , , and .
What it’s like to work at Amsterdam
We work together to power our sustainable future. Here’s what drives us:
- Our friendly, entrepreneurial, and collaborative work environment
- Working to help grow one of the key regions in Europe with your work
- Bringing new ideas that are always highly appreciated
- Interacting in an environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Working in a brand new office in Amsterdam West that meets all your needs (when not working from home)
Due to legal requirements you must have a valid work permit.
Your interviewing stages might look something like
- Your resume will be reviewed by our team.
- If your application is selected, you will first have an interview with a member of our recruitment team.
- Get ready to meet the hiring manager.
- Interview with a senior manager.
- You will meet an HR Business Partner.
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net