Job title: Team Lead (ESG Research) m/f/d
Company: RepRisk AG
Job description: Company Description
RepRisk is a rapidly-growing global company and a pioneer in the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) data science field. Our goal is to make the world a better place by creating transparency in the business world – we are driving positive change via the power of data. We combine AI and machine learning with human intelligence to analyze public information and identify ESG risks. We serve as a reality check for how companies conduct their business around the world – do they walk their talk when it comes to human rights, labor standards, corruption, and environmental issues?
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- A shared mission to drive accountability and responsible behavior of companies, thus creating positive change
- A company that embraces diversity, because life would be boring if we were all the same!
Are you a strong, empathetic, team-oriented leader? Are you able to connect across hierarchies and cultures in a dynamic and international team? Are you a self-starter with a can-do attitude, who takes full ownership of your responsibilities and tasks without compromising results? Do you have strong analytical skills and a passion for improving processes using creative, “out of the box” thinking? Do you want to combine your assertiveness and strong drive with a meaningful job in ESG, all while having fun?
If your answers are YES and you love a good challenge – then this is the perfect role for you!
- Inspire RepRisk ESG Research analysts to continually strive forward when it comes to capturing timely and accurate ESG risk data
- Sourcing, selecting, and coaching new team members
- Leading projects that improve ESG data collection processes and methodology
- Foster goal-oriented team work through engagement and training initiatives
- Solid professional experience line-managing a diverse group of people
- At least three years in a technology company and/or entrepreneurial experience
- High-level interpersonal communication skills
- Strong drive to overcome challenges and implement creative solutions
- Ability to stay calm and think clearly despite a fast shifting and complex environment
- A good dose of self-awareness, and an open-minded attitude to development
- Analytical and structured thinking, organized, solution-oriented, and efficient in execution
Please note that only applications with a cover letter and with a valid work permit will be considered.
Job date: Wed, 03 Nov 2021 23:44:33 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net