Job title: Team Assistant (full-time employment, d/w/m)
Company: Expath Training & Consulting GmbH
Job description: Company Description
Expath provides relocation and immigration support, language classes and individual coaching services to help expats in Germany settle in and find their place. We’re working with leading start-ups and tech companies in Berlin and other German cities, as well as providing services for individuals and families.
Love being a part of Germany’s international community? So do we! Join us at Expath as a full-time Team Assistant and help Expath support new arrivals in starting their lives in Germany. This role will be a 12-month contract to start – we hope to be able to extend this to an unlimited contract.
This role will be part of Expath’s People Team and work closely with our People Manager. We are looking for a quick learner with exceptional organizational skills to:
- Provide friendly customer service in English and German via telephone, email and in-person
- Organize the office, classrooms, supplies, keys, etc. for our two Berlin locations
- Create and update systems to manage purchasing and inventory of technical equipment and office supplies
- Coordinate and manage relationships with cleaning services, utilities providers, communicate with landlords
- Resolve office-related issues (repairs, technical malfunctions, etc.)
- Support the People Team with special projects (e.g., applicant communication and interview coordination, planning company events, company communications, etc.)
- You already have proven experience as an Office Assistant, Front-desk Assistant, or in another administrative role
- You always go the extra mile to provide proactive support to clients and colleagues
- You’re excited about the chance to set up and maintain new systems and processes
- You’ve got excellent problem-solving and time-management skills and can re-prioritize tasks on a regular basis throughout the day as needed
- You love paperwork and organizing, and can work quickly and accurately with detailed information
- You have at least B2 German and C1+ English in both speaking and writing
- Rewarding work where you’ll help hundreds of interesting and appreciative people move to Germany and learn German every year!
- A supportive, fun and international environment with extremely nice and funny colleagues
- A competitive salary with benefits like company pension, monthly bonus for gym/mental health app, professional development workshops, German language classes, etc.
- Great opportunities to put your English and German (and other language) skills to work
Important: Please note that in-person shifts from 10-19:00 may be required up to 3 days per week, provided Expath is running in-person language classes and health regulations permit, in order to support management of language school classes.
Expath treats people as the individuals they are. Not only do we welcome people of all identities and backgrounds, we engage with their stories in order to learn from them.
We encourage you to include a cover letter with your application – we read them all!
Job date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 23:12:06 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net