Job title: Teacher for the Primary cycle of the German speaking section
Company: Ecole europeenne Bruxelles III
Job description: The European School Brussels III is looking for:
A teacher for the Primary cycle of the German speaking section
for the school year: 2021-2022
ca. 25,5h/per week
The European Schools are an intergovernmental organisation offering multilingual and multicultural education.
The locally recruited teachers are hired under the employee status to teach in the primary cycle.
- Native speaker or thorough knowledge (certified C2 level) of the teaching language
- University degree (validated by the national authorities) to teach in the primary school
- Recent professional experience for at least 2 years in the primary cycle
- Knowledge of at least one second working language of the school (French/English)
- European citizen or person having a valid working permit in Belgium
- Ability to teach mixed classes using effective differentiation
- Strong motivation in teaching in a multicultural and multilingual environment
- Ability to work and to cooperate with colleagues, management and families
We are offering contracts in accordance with the Service regulations for the locally recruited teachers in the European schools (Ref.: 2016-05-D-11-en-7) available on the EE website :
- Starting day : 01 September 2021
- Availability : Candidates must be available for the school years : 2021 / 2022
- Gross salary: 48.687,66 € per year for a full time post (25.5h per week)
- Removal costs : in accordance to the Service regulations, the locally recruited teachers recruited for a minimum period of one year and a contract providing a minimum of 16 hours/periods per week, are entitled to reimbursement of their removal expenses unless the contract ends within the first 12 months due to circumstances lying in their responsibility (terms: see articles 37 & 38 of the Service regulations).
- Installation allowance: A locally recruited teacher recruited for a minimum period of one year and a contract
providing a minimum of 16 hours/periods per week who furnishes evidence of having been obliged to change his/her place of residence and of having actually settled at his/her place of employment in order to comply with Article 27 of the Service Regulations shall be entitled to an installation allowance (terms: see articles 27 & 37bis of the Service regulations).
- School fees : for school year teachers, a reduction in school fees shall be granted during the period of their employment for any of their children enrolled in the European Schools. (terms: see article 39 of the Service regulations).
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
Please complete AND send the following documents as a single PDF file to
- your application letter
- your Curriculum vitae « Europass CV»
- Copies of your qualifications /diplomas
- the address and phone number of your former employer (if possible)
The subject of the email must be indicated as follows: „B3-2021-48/NAME First name“
Deadline for application: 16 August 2021
Applications that do not respect the procedure will not be considered.
No answer will be given to candidates before the end of the procedure.
Successful candidates will be invited to an interview with the Selection Committee
A criminal record will be required from the selected candidates before entering in service (Model 2 for any educational activity in Belgium – or a similar document from your respective country origin).
Expected salary: €48687.66 per year
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 07:21:49 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net