Job title: Tax Manager
Company: Scope Group
Job description: You have a degree in business administration or economics and have successfully passed the tax consultant exam? In your past you have collected several experiences in working with taxes of nationally and internationally active companies and additionally you are an analytical thinker as well as a team player? If this sounds familiar to you, then we are exactly seeking YOU!
The international company Scope Group is searching for a Tax Manager in the business heart of Berlin. If you are interested, please, give us the chance to get to know you. A friendly, open-minded and culturally diverse team is very looking forward to meet you!
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Responsibility for all tax-related issues of our German companies
- Preparation of domestic tax declarations
- Independent coordination and review of tax returns
- Accompanying tax audits, leading the discussions and technical disputes with the auditors
- Correspondence with tax authorities
- Ongoing advice to the operating business units on national tax law issues
- Tax structuring advice and planning in the national and international environment and support of the corresponding implementation
Your personal & professional profile
- University degree in business administration/economics
- Successfully passed the tax consultant exam
- Several years of experience in tax consulting for nationally and internationally active companies
- Strong analytical mindset with an ability to keep an eye on the essentials
- Strong team player with proven experience of working in an international team
- Fluent in English and German (written and oral)
If this sounds like a journey for you, and you are comfortable working in a target driven environment, we look forward to learning more about you from your convincing application. Please apply online using our application tool quoting the reference „20210219“. Please note: For non-EU applicants, a valid work and residence permit is a prerequisite for this job position.
What we want to see
- Signed CV
- Cover Letter
- Copy of your visa / work permit
- Copy of your degrees (can be provided at a later date)
- Criminal record certificate (can be provided at a later date)
With more than 250 employees operating from offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Madrid, Milan, Oslo and Paris, Scope Group is the leading European provider of independent credit ratings, ESG and fund analysis. Based on forward-looking and innovative methodologies, Scope offers a European perspective that contributes to greater diversity of opinion for institutional investors worldwide. Scope Ratings is the largest European credit rating agency, registered in accordance with EU and UK rating agency regulation, offering opinion-driven and non-mechanistic credit risk analysis. Scope ESG Analysis provides tools for analysing and reporting on ESG impact and risk, as well as second-party opinions on green, social and sustainable bonds. Scope Fund Analysis rates more than 10,000 funds and asset managers across all major asset classes. The shareholders of Scope Group include CEO and founder Florian Schoeller and anchor shareholder Stefan Quandt, numerous senior personalities in European finance and industry as well as institutional investors from several European countries. More on .
Job date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 03:38:45 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net